Katy Perry — “Last Friday Night”
Cast (in order of appearance, show at 06:08):
- Katy Perry (born 1984) The singer.
- Darren Criss (born 1987) The boy behind door shouting “best party ever”
- Rebecca Black (born 1997) The hot brunette in red coat. She became overnight sensation due to her “Friday” song. See: Rebecca Black — “Friday”
- Kevin McHale (born 1988) The nerd.
- The band: Isaac, Taylor ＆ Zac Hanson (1985)
- Kenny G (born 1956) Famous sax player.
- Dad: Corey Feldman (born 1971) Teen star popular in 1980s.
- Mom: Debbie Gibson (born 1970) Teen idol singer popular in 1980s
Who's the football jockey and the cheerleader chick?
Directed by Marc Klasfeld.
For more detail, see: Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
There's a stranger in my bed, There's a pounding my head Glitter all over the room Pink flamingos in the pool I smell like a minibar DJ's passed out in the yard Barbie's on the barbeque There's a hickie or a bruise Pictures of last night Eended up online I'm screwed Oh well It's a black top blur But I'm pretty sure it ruled Last Friday night Yeah we danced on tabletops And we took too many shots Think we kissed but I forgot Last Friday night Yeah we maxed our credit cards And got kicked out of the bar So we hit the boulevard Last Friday night We went streaking in the park Skinny dipping in the dark Then had a menage a trois Last Friday night Yeah I think we broke the law Always say we're gonna stop-op Whoa-oh-oah This Friday night Do it all again This Friday night Do it all again Trying to connect the dots Don't know what to tell my boss Think the city towed my car Chandelier is on the floor With my favorite party dress Warrants out for my arrest Think I need a ginger ale That was such an epic fail